CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Information
Wisconsin Water Wings Parasailing
Operating Plan and Procedures for COVID-19
As always, your safety is our biggest concern...
Below is the plan for Wisconsin Water Wings Parasailing to operate for the 2022 season from South Shore Pier in Ephraim in light of the current COVID-19 situation. We want to create a safe environment for both our customers and crew.
Parasailing is an outdoor activity that takes place in an open-air environment during daylight hours. The environment that this activity is conducted in promotes a lower risk due to the open-air, heat and sun.
Procedures in response to COVID-19:
- All staff members are fully vaccinated, however all staff members will continue to be actively monitored for Covid-19 symptoms.
- Masks will not be required to be worn by staff members or by customers. You may choose to wear a mask at your own discretion and comfort level.
- We will continue sanitizing all of our equipment at the end of each day to promote a clean environment.
- We will operate at our normal capacity of 6 passengers plus crew members.
- Please do not hesitate to call and discuss any concerns you may have regarding our operating procedures with regard to Covid 19.
We are eager to see you all this summer and give you the amazing experience of flying over the waters of Door County!